• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blocktown Survival Games

Do you like it so far????

• Total voters

jabster123

Spectator
Reaction score
HELLO!
I am new to the survival games community. I stated playing SG a month ago and I signed up for the forum today. This is my first (good) survival games map. I am an experienced builder and i have been on minecraft for 3 years now learning to build and having fun. I haven't done much progress on this map yet but It is going well. But i don't think i can build this on my own, So i was wondering if any of you guys would like to help build.
If your interested add me on Skype:
jordan.abey1

PICTURES!(you'll need to click on them to view them)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, it doesn't look too bad so far. Just try to have variety in your builds and in the landscape and definitely take inspiration from other maps that are on the servers, they are really good and I'm sure you can get a lot out of downloading one and looking around.
Good luck!

jabster123

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, it doesn't look too bad so far. Just try to have variety in your builds and in the landscape and definitely take inspiration from other maps that are on the servers, they are really good and I'm sure you can get a lot out of downloading one and looking around.
Good luck!
Yer the landscape isn't done yet. All i did was get a world painter map and put a mountain on it :D, so i'm gonna be working on that. Thanks for the advice though

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yer the landscape isn't done yet. All i did was get a world painter map and put a mountain on it :D, so i'm gonna be working on that. Thanks for the advice though
No problem. Looking at other maps can also give you an idea of how many chests you should put in.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci