• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WEBSITE Blocked when trying to send Private Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): Website
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): N/A
Time (With timezone): Roughly 7:30 PM, EST. However, it has happened in the past.

Description of the bug: When I try to write or send a PM, it gives me this message:

(http://gyazo.com/d67187169d32abb03151e312728beec1)
It happens while I'm writing the message, and also when I'm trying to send the message itself, thus effectively stopping me from sending PMs.
I'm not sure if this happens to anyone else.
In addition, I'm fairly sure that this is a bug - I'm not blocked from the website, and can still access it normally aside from this.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Hmmm... I've never had this problem before. Do you have a firewall or parental controls on your computer that might block private messaging?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hmmm... I've never had this problem before. Do you have a firewall or parental controls on your computer that might block private messaging?
Nope, and I was able to send PMs a little while ago. It happened a few weeks ago, then it stopped and I was able to send PMs, and now it's happening again.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is cloudflare blocking your IP from inserting comments into the site. I guess it means your connection had been detected of being infected or it was used once by someone who abused it. To fix, you need to give us your IP to whitelist manually. (Contact a dev on TS privately and we can see if we can fix this for you. Refer to this comment if they ask why.)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
That is cloudflare blocking your IP from inserting comments into the site. I guess it means your connection had been detected of being infected or it was used once by someone who abused it. To fix, you need to give us your IP to whitelist manually. (Contact a dev on TS privately and we can see if we can fix this for you. Refer to this comment if they ask why.)
Thank you. I can only assume that it was because I was being Discouraged a few months ago.
Or at least, I suspect that I was. When I privately contacted an Admin about it, they said that I had not been, despite me going through in detail and finding each and every symptom of Discouragement.

I'll contact a Dev. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci