• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blackbeards Cavern

Would You Like to See This Map Implemented?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Maaaaaybe

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Naww daww nawww

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
The blimps, caverns and others. I really like it though.
I've only played steamshire island once and it seemed more like a steampunk clock village to me. Haha I don't know, but thanks for the support.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Look how beatiful this map is! Do not want to lose it to the hive.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It looks fantastic! But since it's a based off of Blackbeard is there any water? (Not a very important detail)

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks fantastic! But since it's a based off of Blackbeard is there any water? (Not a very important detail)
There is a little but not a lot. The idea is kind of that it used to be, but since then it's dried up. Plus his lost treasure is yet to be found ;)

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Surely you're cheating. Starting a map last week when the competition started just a few days ago. A judge should check this out. You've made the whole corn already.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Surely you're cheating. Starting a map last week when the competition started just a few days ago. A judge should check this out. You've made the whole corn already.
Yes the mods can handle their jobs bud.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci