• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Black Lung (Map Idea)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is this map idea.

• 10, this is the best thing I've ever heard, and I want it built Now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9, this is the second best thing I've ever heard.

• 5, this is an idea.

• 3,I don't think I like this

• 2, I really don't think i like this

• 1, I hope this map never sees the light of day

• Total voters

Dog232

Spectator
Reaction score
Enter the perilous world of coal mining, set in an abandoned mining complex deep in the rolling hills of Appalachia. Explore the majestic hills, or get lost in the labyrinth of mineshafts deep below the Earth.

I would like someone to attempt to build this map and get it published I would do it myself, as I've been dabbling in building maps, but my skills aren't exactly proficient enough to attempt to get one published.

As mentioned in the opening, the map is set in an abandoned mining complex bankrupted due to all of the miners developing black lung, an illness related to coal dust damaging lungs. While the game starts on the surface, the real beauty of the map are the twisting tunnels below, where you'll find most of the chests.

I will also need to see proof that you are capable in building the map should you want to build it.

I wish whoever attempts this good luck in getting it published, and don't forget to comment and vote

branone

Career
Reaction score
In addition to this wonderful idea fora map, i think multiple ravines spread throughout the underground area would be cool.

Dog232

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool, but I'm not the one building it, but suggestions about the map suggestion will have to go to whomever builds it.

Also, suggesception

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
The only criticism I can make is the name.
Sounds too creepy :eek:

Dog232

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh, I might change that, let me think a while

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci