• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Black Friday

H

Holiday

So, November 28th was Black Friday (in the US) know as the first day of traditional Christmas shopping, where retailers offer many special offers on items. I usually don't like to go out on this day since it's super crazy out, with everyone fighting and shouting, but I was just wondering what other people got, will get, or wish they got! I've already seen a few of my friends get things such as microphones, clothes, and MCGamer donor ranks... :p

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
6 People have already died in my area due too Black Friday related issues.
So yeah....

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
We don't have Black Friday here in Finland ;___; Prices lower here after Christmas :/ But you know, we order stuff online anyways so we get our part of the sale! ;)

Edit: I thought of getting a stat reset for 1$, but I guess it's not necessary when we are getting the new leaderboards, but I could save it for later meib? :3

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
We don't have Black Friday here in Finland ;___; Prices lower here after Christmas :/ But you know, we order stuff online anyways so we get our part of the sale! ;)

Edit: I thought of getting a stat reset for 1$, but I guess it's not necessary when we are getting the new leaderboards, but I could save it for later meib? :3
AHHAHA Scrub <3

Reactions: Wyz

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same here in Australia. The day after Christmas, or better known as Boxing day, there is a big sale.
It isn't as hectic as Black Friday luckily.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
My birthday is a day after black Friday so I get a bunch of stuff

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh Black Friday... Where to begin... I guess since this year is most recent I should begin there..!

This year instead of Black Friday shopping, I got up early and went pheasant hunting about an hour away from the farmhouse in the middle of no where, Washington, D.C. However what we were not aware of is that to escape the city we would have to go through some lovely... Black Friday traffic... About an hour into sitting in traffic lines my aunt gave up and pulled off to the side of the road saying we may as well go shopping since it didn't seem we would be able to get out anytime soon-- and so with my lovely hunting attire, camouflage shirt and leggings covered with a bright orange vest full of ammo... I headed down the crowded streets of the city...lets just say that I didn't have any problem moving through people as they happily cleared the way for me..!

My grandmother got a pair of new slippers from Kohls for $15 and that night when she had a tad too much to drink she pranced around the room exclaiming her joy of aquiring new slippers... Ah my family is certainly something...

Let's move onto last year-- oh wait I was sick like normal... Well never mind ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci