• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BKCandy's Thank You And Break Letter

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Aloha my fellow BKs! If you didn't already know, I'm BKCandy, the biggest BK there is!

From looking at the title, you can obviously tell that I'm going to thank my closest BKs here and will be announcing that I will be a taking a break from MCSG.

The reasoning for taking a break from MCSG is not because of the staff, getting bored (well, kind of), or anything like that, but because I'm slowly and slowly getting more interested and experienced with Bukkit Plugin developing!

I've been wanting to learn Java Coding for a while now, and the time has finally come where I actually watch the bukkit plugin tutorials for the entire time and not giving up on making plugins. So far I have made 5 successful plugins including such things like teleportation, healing, etc, and I've been getting more and more knowledge about the Java language and the Bukkit API. I've always looked up to subv3rsion and Forairan because of their insane coding skills (the whole developer team is awesome, just pointing the two out that work publicly, and not behind the scenes), and I've been a HUGE computer science fan, considering I would like to become a Computer Scientist/Engineer one day. Even though this is the main reason, part of it is because of getting bored of MCSG (doing so bad PvP wise :p #Rage).

I also am re-constructing the server that I own, which will take A LOT of my time away, but I will not give out information here so I don't get into trouble :)

As for the clan I'm currently in, Prodigious, I hope I can still stay in the clan and participate in clan scrims/battles/wars. I will only be on during scrims/battles/wars though. Unless there's some kind of practice that I need to attend to.

So, I think I've informed everybody about what's going on and why I'm taking a break, so without further ado, the Thank You list!

billyguy1 - First person I thought of m8. I never really talked to you physically, but we have been good forum buddies (hopefully you think the same way :p)

Auroraty|Kristie - Nice t1ts.

Epic_Frog_Song - Awesome and cool clan leader. Your deep sexy voice just makes me go "oo la la" evertim.

Salamancer101 - I hate you duskbag.

rhysSH1 - I haven't seen you in a while, and I'm not sure what happened to you, but if you're still there, I hope you understand that I am truely your WEEWEE (inside relationship) (don't ask).

BlackHead - I'm not sure if you go on the MCSG Forums, but thanks A LOT for assisting me in plugin development. I owe you long time.

@KD181999 - Server Owner buddies <3 You may get a bit inactive sometimes, but I forgive you (for most parts) considering IRL is MUCH important than the virtual world.

LiningHawk1702 - My Panda. I don't care what you say, even if you are a hawk now, you will ALWAYS be my panda to me.

WertQuadNine - You sound so much like a girl. omg.

Acecard367 - xD

Butterballer - #DatLaughDoe. #iWillAlwaysRekYouInPokemonShowDownM8

ChrisComedies - Your fishing rod is annoying as hell. I don't even know why I'm putting you on here.

FuzzyPB - Bev. I will always clap fast for you.

gavinawesomeMCSG - M8, we are long time friends. You still owe me an account doe.

LittleRawr_ - Go Diego go! Go Diego go!

SniperSnakez - Owning buddies.

EvermoreHD - You're Asian.

darklum3n - Don't use Mac computers. Just don't.

Mr_Smaha - Ratio is crazy mayne. Good luck with Olivia ;)

Hks - aech kay es. And yes, I DID go there.

The Entire Prodigious Crew - I want to stay. Pls.

The Entire React Crew - Best clan to be friends with :p (except for darklum3n 's computer. The fan is loud as heck)

I don't understand why I put so many people up here, but I did, so deal with it. If I missed anybody, it's probably because I'm thinking of making a plugin right now, so if I missed you, inform me about it and I'll add you if you're my BK.

Well, I hope all goes well MCSG community! I will still occasionally stop by on the MCSG forums, and play some few clan scrims or something like that, but until then, PEACE!

- BKCandy, BKFappy, CandyCranium, Candy, CurndyCrunium, Philip, BK

Last edited:

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
getLife.DoNoMention(e.entityPlayer) {
getColor.Auqa"Do Not Mention Pixelatorx2";
pixel.Mad(WillEditMention = e.EntityPlayer)

}
public boolean onCommand(CommandSender sender, Command cmd, String commandLabel, String[] args) {
Player player = (Player) sender;
if(commandLabel.equalsIgnoreCase("whoisabk")) {
player.sendMessage(ChatColor.DARK_RED + "Pshh, definitely not Pixelatorx2");
}
} return true;

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
public boolean onCommand(CommandSender sender, Command cmd, String commandLabel, String[] args) {
}
} return true;
:c

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
getLife.DoNoMention(e.entityPlayer) {
getColor.Auqa"Do Not Mention Pixelatorx2";
pixel.Mad(WillEditMention = e.EntityPlayer)

}
}
} return true;
I so wish I knew what you were saying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member