• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BioGear94 - Meet the Staff

BioGear94

Diamond
Reaction score
First name: Alex
IGN(s): BioGear94
Nickname(s): Gingie, BioBear
Region: West (Bellevue, NE)
-----

One Cool Fact: I'm a Ginger ;)
One Embarrassing Fact: Moments you can hear Family or Room mates in the background
One Fact that makes you proud: I'm an overall good role model/ leader
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I'm a good singer :O
Most Common question you get asked: How did you get VIP?
Favorite Animal: Lion "RAWR"
Favorite Plant: The Sunflower :p
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: BBQ. 'Merica!
Biggest Pet Peeve: When someone HAS to be THAT guy.
Astrological Sign: Virgo
Personal Catchphrase: "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Eric Cartman
Heard about MCG by: Google
Ever Bring someone to MCG: My band mate and best friend Nicholas
First friend in the community: Madison (Ichigoberry)
MCG role-model: @Antster360 , he is pretty chill.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: MCGamer Related - Become one of the original Clan Battle Staff Members/Getting Mod/Be in the best faction on survival/Still am a good role model to the community (even other mods)
Not McGamer Related - Become Captain for my Varsity Football team for 3 years in a row, become President of the Varsity Choir my Senior year, Get promoted to a manager position at my job, Get known as a singer to play a ton of gigs every now and again at the bars and local theaters and festivals.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Me... I am a tank. Sorry Chad but, do you even lift?
Call me maybe?: Eh... Phones are too modern. Team Speak me maybe?
Do you team in game: Yes, when I'm playing with friends on Team Speak and when I'm feeling nice.
Have you been backstabbed: Yes, and I have a list. If I see you? Good Luck.
Ever Broken a bone: Breaking bones is for the weak.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, "If you're a bird... I'm a bird..." -The Notebook
Personal Skills: Football, Weight Lifting (Yes there are specific ways to do it), Singing, Songwriting,
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite movie: Grown Ups 2
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Country, Electronic/Dubstep, Alternative, Rap, Singer/Songwriter, Acoustic = Basically everything lolz
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): GTA 4, PlanetSide 2, Cube World, and RuneScape (Back in the Day)
Favorite character from fiction: Jason Bourne
What does a fox say?: TROLOLOLOLOL
Terrified of: Spiders
Personal website: Link to my Band's Profile: https://soundcloud.com/noneutrality
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube
Dream job: Becoming a well-known artist in the Music Industry.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I'm in a Band (Singer), I'm a manager at a Hardware store where I live, and I'm a mod here at MCG.
Favorite thing about the community: The friends you already have and the opportunity to make more.
-----

When I am online: The real question here is: When am I not online?: When im not sleeping, at work, or having a life.
Previous moderating experience: A previous faction server is no longer exists, and my own server
Been a member of staff since: July 16th 2013
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Survival and MCSG. You will see me a lot on Creative, but that is because Survival is currently down.
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Become a Sr. Mod and become more involved with the community.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci