• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Big Problem.(HELP PLEASE)

Roviad

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone.As im making this post i bought minecraft today.(have been watching videos of it and played cracked version for a year)
As soon as i bought it the first server i went to was the survival games.As i got in the game was already in process so i was just spectating.As the server restarted i join it after the restart and when i joined it BAM what do you know i had such low fps i could do anything.My computer is a custom built gaming computer.(7,6).As i had such low FPS i was forced to leave the server.(barely even did that)Later on i tried other survival game servers and the same thing would happen on all of them!I wouldnt lag if the game was in process.My FPS would be so low only when i would join the game after the restart.I didnt play 1 match of survival games because of this problem.I tried other servers that are not survival games and ALL worked perfectly!700+ FPS couldnt ask for more.I really need help with this problem.I want to play the survival games badly.I tried reinstalling java everything but i realized its only on your servers.
PLEASE HELP!

Roviad

Spectator
Reaction score
I couldnt thank you enough!!This solved my problem.I am so happy that i can enjoy minecraft to its fullest now!Once again THANK YOU

Roviad

Spectator
Reaction score
As i tought this fully solved my problem.I was wrong.The problem appears again every once in a while when im at spawn.ONLY AT SPAWN.And mostly when the voting message thing appears.:( I still cant play fully on your server unfortunately

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
Try reducing your render distance on Minecraft (Options - Video Settings).

Roviad

Spectator
Reaction score
My computer is a gaming computer.Can handle minecraft on far no problem.Thank you for replying.I solved this problem once and for all.Researched for ages and found the solution :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci