• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expnoob

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello to all staff, workers and forum members. I would like to make an appeal to the decision regarding better sprint's legality. Note, this has nothing to do with BajanCanadian. First of all "it is accessible to all!" Second of all it really is stupidity at its finest to not have better sprint as it provides an advantage.
And lastly it provides a fix to a rather unreliable part of minecraft.
Any staff or employee that would like to talk about this with me can message me on skype. (Matthew Mullen) username ZratedX!

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Hello to all staff, workers and forum members. I would like to make an appeal to the decision regarding better sprint's legality. Note, this has nothing to do with BajanCanadian. First of all "it is accessible to all!" Second of all it really is stupidity at its finest to not have better sprint as it provides an advantage.
And lastly it provides a fix to a rather unreliable part of minecraft.
Any staff or employee that would like to talk about this with me can message me on skype. (Matthew Mullen) username ZratedX!
Have you even played since 1.7 came out?

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Not happening. Don't try. Just leave. You already failed.

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
1.7 sprint is better than better sprint in my opinion

Atomic_

Experienced
Reaction score
1.7 is better then better sprint. Just stop being lazy and hold the damn button! kthzbai <3

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
the reason that bsm isnt allowed on mcsg is that not all players can get bsm. so one player would have a advantage over the other player.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
The thing is, is why should i have to compromise. It should be legal to give people a choice!
Why does it even matter are you to lazy to hold a key with your finger??

Atomic_

Experienced
Reaction score
Why does it even matter are you to lazy to hold a key with your finger??
See, like I said!!! If you don't want to compromise, then just quit minecraft. Mojang made the game like this, if you don't like it, go back to COD or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci