• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Animations mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Simply is it allowed? It gives better animations in Minecraft, nothing game breaking.

Mod review by AntVenom here:

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with,the only thing is it would just be weird Ive seen people sprint jump with the mod on and it just looks weird.

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
I know I really don't have a say, but I would say that it is hacking. On the top left corner, it shows the health a player that you are near, and that seems like it is a hack to me. If there would be some way to disable or remove that feature, I thunk you would be fine. Other than that, I don't see nothing wrong with it.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I know I really don't have a say, but I would say that it is hacking. On the top left corner, it shows the health a player that you are near, and that seems like it is a hack to me. If there would be some way to disable or remove that feature, I thunk you would be fine. Other than that, I don't see nothing wrong with it.
That's from the Damage Indicators mod, and I'm fairly sure you need a plugin for it to work online.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's a different mod. Besides it doesn't work in multi-player.

branone

Career
Reaction score
This looks amazing, I don't see any problem and as far as I can see you wouldn't really have a certain advantage over other players. Maybe a update on Mods allowed on the MCSG servers such as this one could be implemented into the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci