• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta Tester Status

Is having any form of beta tester status a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The in game nameplate is a good idea, but not the website profile status

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The website profile status is a good idea, but not the in game nameplate

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
You sir, need to know when to SHUT- UP. The Mods/Admins are in charge. Their desicion is final. You should've stopped argung when the mod posted on page 1.

P.S: Around 3 pages of this is Stijn and you arguing. For crying out loud, do it in chat or PM each other!
Is there a problem sir? :oops:

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
150 posts is outrageous! and even if you didnt post anything but have an account, you are a beta tester, so it would definitely be lower than 150
OUTRAGEOUS. thats some fancy word ya got there c: and no 150 is not outrageous

ahoffman1

Tribute
Reaction score
I actually like this idea, it's a novelty feature. In a while, there will be many players that haven't played beta, and it would look kind of cool showing how long you've been playing. Difficulty wise, it shouldn't be THAT hard, if they're using a name table in sql, you could just inject into sql.

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
I was thinking of a way to make survival Games a little more rewarding to all beta testers (which would be everyone who has played on a server at this point)

I was thinking that the said persons profile page on the website would show that they were a beta tester

ex.
Jediluigi98
US Iron Donor
Beta Tester

And to go even further, maybe even add some form of this to your name during the game

ex.
(BETA)(502)SPEC:Jediluigi98

I know some people might be thinking, "why would they do this? everybody is going to have this on their name if they do this." While that may be true for a while, eventually the title will hold great significance because more and more people will become new members after the beta is over.

Please, tell me what you think
I have an idea To add on to that Mabey if you won a game in beta it could say Beta Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci