• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best word in this?

PumpSkine

Tribute
Reaction score
I would have voted Odyssey because it sounds the best but in the end I voted for Agony because Odyssey feels a little to over used so I voted Agony because it sounds the best other than Odyssey and is original.

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
"Best" word....in what sense?
What sounds the best/gives a strong emotion.
I would have voted Odyssey because it sounds the best but in the end I voted for Agony because Odyssey feels a little to over used so I voted Agony because it sounds the best other than Odyssey and is original.
kk fam :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
you're trying to come up with a clan name, arent you AlphaEnder?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey just remember not to double/multipost
2. Do not multipost: Posting more than one post in a row is not allowed since it makes it take longer for others to view posts below yours.

• If there is an update to a topic, and no one has yet mentioned it, you are allowed to post more than once in a row.
  • We have an edit button for a reason, please use that instead of multiposting.
  • We understand that accidents happen sometimes, so don’t worry about being in trouble for multiposting the same message due to phone/internet issues.
If you ever want to say anything else just edit your last post. I will be doing that for you now :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci