• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best way to kill a team (in my opinion)

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, the best way to kill a team is to be good at all weapons or possible weapons. Gold apples, swords, axes, bows, fishing poles, flint & steel, etc. You also need to be aware of your surroundings, use the enviorment to your advantage. Climb atop a mountain and hit then off. Go under trees for jump boost to get away. Flat open land for best usage of flint & steel. Lake or ocean for fishing poles. Anything that can give you the big advantage against a team. A thing to get a chaser of your back is to find another reletively stacked person to rub the guy off of so you can get away and regenerate or gather better supplies. All in all, this might or might not help you but this is what i do. thanks!

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
my tactic is to kill them with mah sword and cake...mostly CAKE:)

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
best tactic eva, trap em in teh double chest area in teweran with a cake :D

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A good tactic for fighting teams of 2 is to target one of them first, dealing damage to both of them will be futile unless you are amazingly good at pvp. Take one out first, heal up then kill the other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci