• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Thing About Each Season?

TumblrTaz

Diamond
Reaction score
Each season brings new opportunities, new weather, new friends, new experiences, and new events. Now, when I think about seasons, I think about how many seasons I have left on my newest Netflix show. But as I said, many seasons bring different things. So below, are my favorite things about each season.

Winter: Winter is a wonderful time for so many reasons. First off, hot chocolate. Yes, that warm chocolatety goodness. Winter also brings us snow, Christmas, and friends gathering around to give each other company and joy. It is a time where people spread love. And for once a year, everyone just seems happier. It is a time of second chances. Of romance. Of love.

Spring: Spring is a time of new beginnings, new life, and rain. Especially rain. In Spring, birds start chirping again, the deer start running through the forest, and everything that ceased in the Winter, now is alive and filled with life. The flowers smell better, the colors are more vivid, and the thunderstorms are an everyday thing. The pitter patter of the rain is the last thing you hear before you descend into a deep and peaceful slumber.

Summer: Summer. School is out, and the beginning of the best memories you will make as a teenager come alive. It is a time where the water is always the perfect temperature. A time where the water along the beach is crystal clear. It is a time that opportunities are available every moment you breathe. With each exhale, you have the chance to make a lifelong memory. It is a time where the fun seems like it will never stop.

Autumn: Autumn, or fall, is my favorite season by far. Oversized sweaters, pumpkin carving, Halloween, the scary corn mazes you are forced to go through, just the whole season. It is a time of bringing people together to gather around a bonfire and roast s'mores. It is when you can cuddle up with your favorite bae and eat candy corn. Where everything is just perfect.

Each season brings new opportunities, new weather, new friends, new experiences, and new events. These are my favorite things about each season. What are yours?

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I love Fall because it is not freezing, but the best weather to play football outside with your friends :)

HHHHHH

Tribute
Reaction score
Winter: Winter break

Spring: Spring break

Summer: Summer break

Fall: Thanksgiving Break

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Halloween used to give me the feels with all my friends but now that im 17 its kinda died down.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I could put something for each season, or I could simply say the good things about each season are the breaks from school we get and that summer is the best season and fall is by far the worst.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci