• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Resource/Texture Pack

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello there everyone.
I was just thinking about resource packs I often use.
There are many resource packs I use and they are all creative and awesome. :D
And I was thinking, what resource pack do you like the most? (You can have more than one ;))
Could I get your opinions? :) If it's customized, please tell us what's in it.

Here's mine.

R3DCraft:
It's most likely what I use the most when I'm playing Minecraft. I like it so much because it's realistic and makes the Minecraft worlds look beautiful. I always use 128x128 of it because the bow & swords look amazing.

Huahwi Texture Pack:
This is one of the most known texture pack in this community. I personally recommend you to use it for PvP as there are many useful textures for PvP. Many blocks they have are from R3DCraft. :)
Thanks to Huahwi

Default:
I have no idea why but I like the swords from the default resource pack. I personally don't like the blocks they have because the resolution is 16x16. I also like the fishing rod from them.
Additionally, I love default customized resource packs such as Linkdude1997 Texture Pack or older version of Lovelights . :D

Thank you for reading and give me your opinions. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci