• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Map Voting System Evar ;D

DarkHumen

Spectator
Reaction score
Look at the bottom left corner of the image read the maps to vote http://imagehack.us/photo/my-images/231/bestmaps
Good thing there is a skip button lol

Edit : I did not know about radar, Thats all i have I will delete, I won 1 time because of it . Delete a win or susspend me for a week something like that
I only have that radar k

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
Hello Darkhumen, You will be banned for that minimap/radar/x-ray hack. Please remove it and you are welcome back when the tempban have ended. And someone asked me what the name of that map is, if you would be so kind telling us :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Darkhumen, You will be banned for that minimap/radar/x-ray hack. Please remove it and you are welcome back when the tempban have ended. And someone asked me what the name of that map is, if you would be so kind telling us :)
As an enthusiastic Modification lover, I believe that's CJB's Minimap.

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
The guy who asked said cjb is uglier looking than on this screenshot.. Thanks for the guess/info anyway :)

DarkHumen

Spectator
Reaction score
oh, i didnt know my friend got it for me 2 days ago I will delete it was for a public server . suspend me for like a week then I won a game cuz of it srry.

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
ok, just remember to not use non allowed mods in the future ;)

DarkHumen

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know what it is my friend put it on my computer Im deleting the thingy by updating kk

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
when the bukkit built is done and the plugin have been updated.. not any set date yet.. :/ might take a week or more..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci