• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beanstalk SG - A 24-Player SG Map

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I started working on a 24-player SG map based on the story Jack and the Beanstalk. Thanks to team AllBlockedUp (@PokeJosh) and they're awesome map for inspiring me to start work on my own map! (Also, inspiration for using a story as a theme.)
The map is in very early stages but suggestions are welcome! The layout of the map is that you will start in the Giant's castle on his cloud. You can climb down one of the two beanstalks to get down and explore the village, still under repair from the Giant's last visit. (There will be ladders inside the trunk of the beanstalks in case someone breaks the vines.)
Screenshots:
Corn and Front Exit

Table and Chair (Parkour up it for a T2 chest!)

Oven

Table with Bread ;) on it.

Ender Chests = T2
Chest = T1

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
This does not have the survival games feel to it. A Huge map with big things have never turned out well. This reminds of a map that needs to be on MCTheFridge. If this turns out amazing, I will be happy and suprised! Good Luck :)

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
This is AMAZING!!! I'm just imagining the amount of detail that could be put into the giant's house...holy mackerel...make me proud, Kor.

Also, dat door. Dat is one sexy door. With an equally attractive companion.

Twister__99

Tribute
Reaction score
THOSE DOORS LOOK AMAZING. This map has so much potential!!!! Do good, Kor!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for all your kind words! Will be working on it a lot this evening so I may post some more pics! :D

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci