• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bawley's MCSG Story. PT. 1

Would you be interested in joining my clan?

• Yeah I guess.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Dafak you nub. NO WAY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bawley

Platinum
Reaction score
It was back about 2 years ago when I first bought the game Minecraft. I started showing my mum all the things I could do and build (dirt house xD). She agreed I could get the game for my birthday so I did. I got into playing Minecraft for about 10 minutes a day, logging on the my single player world and building my survival world. To be honest I was the builder type, I built a huge 100 by 100 sandstone pyramid next to my house, which when completed, was a huge achievement. I always loved my Single Player world, until it corrupted. I lost all the data and I got bored. After about 2 weeks I downloaded a new app on my iPod called Minecraft Explorer. I had a peek on the servers list and went on a few new and bad servers until I fond the one.

It was halfway through year 6 when I found this server called DatCraft I was pretty popular on it, I was on everyday playing all day, the server took up so much of my life ( #nolife ) and I was trying to get the Veteran rank, which was 400 hours played on the server. I applied for mod and never got accepted, or denied. And not long after the server went down. From then I forgot what I did until MCSG.

This was where I spent my days playing, I got my first 50 wins out of 350 Now that was pretty good for me. I was slowly getting recognised as a good player and met some new friends. They were all so amazing, some staying with me until now. I have gained skill and lost determination. I just recently have been getting into clans but I haven't found that clan that felt like Family. I wish I had because I want to have some good times, I want to get into a good clan but I feel as though they won't accept me for who I am. I've thought of making my own clan before but I haven't really come across it.

The past couple of months I have posted a couple of videos each getting some good feedback. I have posted 4 videos and have gained a lovely 55 subs.

My life on mcsg isn't the greatest but playing with friends and having that friendly competition is great. All the skill and the strategy is challenging.

#NOLIFE
Thanks.

PT 2 coming soon...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci