• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Basic Forum Tips, Tricks, and Guidelines

Did this help you?

• It sucked.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I couldn't care less if I am about to necro this thread, this clearly deserves to be pinned. Why do we have out dated and inactive threads that serve little to no purpose when we can have this well written and well structured one either here or in general support. If you're reading this, and you're staff, please debate to pin this thread as all Mooclan's time and effort has gone to waste...
I honestly forgot that I made this thread so I was wondering where I randomly got around 5 likes from, and I thought I already made a thread that I mentioned I was planning on making in one of my statuses in my sleep. (yeah as you might be able to tell I just woke up 4 minutes ago)
A post is only a necro-post if it is over 30 days, and the thread is no longer relevant. This thread still contains relevant and useful information, therefore it is not a necro. kthxbailovelies

uhm, yeah.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Extremely beneficial thread. I've been on the forums for a hefty bit of time and certainly know what I'm doing; this still helped. I'm sure it'll be incredibly useful to people new to the forums. This taught me not to

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, this ain't half bad. Dunno if it should be stickied or go into Guides, though...
Sticky it in guides.
Edit: It should defiantly be moved to guides, if this isn't a guide, I don't know what a guide is...

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Well, I didn't actually look up the definition, but yeah I knew the basics :p Thanks for clearing that up, I'll edit it.
Apparently "Necro" actually means "corpse" .-.
lol yeah phillia is Latin for fetish. XDDDD nice one mooclan!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci