• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Basic Forum Tips, Tricks, and Guidelines

Did this help you?

• It sucked.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey, this ain't half bad. Dunno if it should be stickied or go into Guides, though...
I actually tried looking for the Guides section, but I couldn't find it fast enough, so I posted it here. If you or someone else wants to move it, that would be fine. But I figured it would also fit, to an extent, within the Community Corner, as it pertains particularly to newcomers to the community, who may not find the Guides section right away, either.

Also, just putting this out there, but if I remember, I'm going to edit it tomorrow or later tonight with the following, and perhaps some more:
Report Abuses
Ban Appeals
Signatures
Following/Followers
Media
Donating

Please let me know if you want anything else to be added/edited!

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
One of the most informative threads I've read. This needs to be stickied.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I couldn't care less if I am about to necro this thread, this clearly deserves to be pinned. Why do we have out dated and inactive threads that serve little to no purpose when we can have this well written and well structured one either here or in general support. If you're reading this, and you're staff, please debate to pin this thread as all Mooclan's time and effort has gone to waste...

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
I couldn't care less if I am about to necro this thread, this clearly deserves to be pinned. Why do we have out dated and inactive threads that serve little to no purpose when we can have this well written and well structured one either here or in general support. If you're reading this, and you're staff, please debate to pin this thread as all Mooclan's time and effort has gone to waste...
necro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci