• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banning Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
So, I've been playing the MCSG servers since Beta and I have found hundreds of hackers and I banned them (Pic 1). But, there was always this issue of when the Moderators reply to the ban report. As you can see in pic pics 2 and 3 that whenever a moderator replies to the thread, they have to say the following;
1.)
As you can see, when a moderator replies to the thread, they have to say the above and then close the thread. I think this rule should change. I think this because whenever a moderator say "The user has been dealt with appropriately" You don't know whether the user is banned or not. My second reason why this rule should change is because when the mod closes the thread, the only was to message them asking if the hacker is banned is personal messaging them. The moderators should keep the thread open until the person can view it. This is just my personal opinion that I think will help the MCGamer Staff and community. If you agree, or think something alike, please comment below. Have a nice day!!

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Mods aren't allowed to share information about whether the member was banned or not or what kind of punishment happened.
Just to letting you know that. :)

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
We wouldn't be able to do that because of the rules, haven't you read them?
12. Do not interfere with issues between the staff and a specific player or group: Interfering with these issues could cause or intensify drama.

Thread Locked.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to add that you can trust that the moderators will deal with the player appropriately based on the evidence you've provided us with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci