• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned for trying to apply for moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P4thfinder

Spectator
Reaction score
Hy, recently I applied to be a moderator on your website. When I first applied It was on sunday. The application was declined one day after, on monday. I was declined for the following reasons:

I knew that I had to take this seriously. That's why I rewrote the entire application. I posted the rewritten application on the same day that the first one was declined. The rewritten one was reviewed on the 1.st of july and it was also declined, but not for the same reason like the first one.

Yesterday meaning wednesday the 1.st of july.

I don't think I remember being banned from the server at any time. And it would be helpful if it said that on the first declined application but it didn't. If it said that I was banned on the first application I would look in to it and find out when or for what I was banned. And as far as I remember I haven't been banned in the past 9 months. Then I went on the server the same day my application was declined and I saw this:

I don't know why or from who I got banned, but I got banned on the same day that I got my application declined for the reason "Abuse". This is my 1st offense and it was today when I got my application declined so I haven't been banned before today. I want to see proff on what I did to get the ban on the SAME DAY that i got my application declined.

I wish to be contacted by higher ranks because this is not alright and we can sort this out.

-P4thfinder

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there. I'm sorry to hear that you were banned right as you posted your mod application. Since this is not necessarily a public matter, I am going to lock this thread and send you a PM regarding further information on your ban and how you may possibly dispute it if you think it was unfair.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci