• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned for 562 Months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwblackbelt

Spectator
Reaction score
When i tried logging into the new MCSGv2 servers I got the message of me being banned for 562 months and the reason was unknown. I'd like to inform you I did nothing wrong and I would like to know why I was banned. I just payed for iron sponsor on this server yesterday and i find it truly not fair that I was banned for no reason.

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Mind getting a screenshot of this and uploading it to imgur? I will investigate it further.

cwblackbelt

Spectator
Reaction score
The bug has been fixed. I wasnt actually banned it was just a bug when I had tryed to join the game. When I tried joining a game after it said I was banned I was able to join another lobby. Thanks.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
This is a common bug that has happened to many people. Please be patient as this issue is currently being addressed

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Just wanted to note: this was a bug due to code being misplaced. We fixed this, and you shouldn't see this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci