• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoaraRaul

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello.I get banned from the MCSG servers for the reason: ChargeBack.
I have a youtube account.One of my subscribers taked me Gold user.I think it's his wrong not mine.
Please unban me because i didn't do anything to get banned.Thanks [Sorry for my bad English]

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
Not to long there were around 5 people who got banned for and the only other way to get unbanned is to pay the money

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Someone must have bought you donor, then tried to chargeback to get their money back. MCSG has to pay a fee, costing them money, so unfortunately the money must be paid back before you are unbanned. I would try to get in touch with higher staff about it.

NicoaraRaul

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok.So if i want someone banned i have just to buy donor for him and after to chargeback?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Nicoara, Chargeback means that someone gifted you a donor rank, but they unlawfully took it back by canceling the transaction with their payment provider, and they user keeps the donor rank. When this happens, MCSG gets charged a $20 fee for the chargeback. Because of this, we need to ban the user that has been charged back.

The only way to get unbanned from this is by paying back the $20 chargeback fee.

Note: This payment is not to get unbanned from anything! This only applies to chargeback offenses.

Thread locked. Have a great day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci