• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban fake armor skins

Ban fake armor skins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Guys please, this has been discussed already and this is just an old thread.

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, it is somebody's skin that they choose to have, just like I choose mine and you choose yours, so it really shouldn't be a bannable offence. Also, there are two very simple solutions, make sure you know who has the armour skins from the pre-game time, and using a texture pack that changes the skins of these pieces of armour. Also, the armour makes the wearer look bigger, so if you see diamond armour but normal skin size you would know that it's a fake...

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys please, this has been discussed already and this is just an old thread.
If others want to discuss a topic that has been discussed in the past, no matter how long ago, they have every right to do so. If you are bothered by the notifications you can unwatch the thread.

You of all people, having the most posts on the forum, should know that people can discuss what they want to when they want to as long as it is within the set rules.

-Nolam

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well I don't know how much experience you have with forums but it's normal to leave a thread when nobody replied to it for 1.5/2 weeks.
That's why we need forum moderators to lock old threads. And that's also why I'm going to apply tomorrow :)

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I don't know how much experience you have with forums but it's normal to leave a thread when nobody replied to it for 1.5/2 weeks.
That's why we need forum moderators to lock old threads. And that's also why I'm going to apply tomorrow :)

Yes, I agree with this and the fact that it would have been more wise to create a new thread discussing the issue, however there is no reason why they should be chastised for it as it begins to go off-topic (as we are now), which is in my opinion an even worse offense.

We are working on an archive to move these threads, but until then aren't taking much action with them.
Nonetheless, good luck.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, I agree with this and the fact that it would have been more wise to create a new thread discussing the issue, however there is no reason why they should be chastised for it as it begins to go off-topic (as we are now), which is in my opinion an even worse offense.

We are working on an archive to move these threads, but until then aren't taking much action with them.
Nonetheless, good luck.
Well since this thread was already dead and brought up again going off topic is not an offense :)

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
Pointless thread that have become an argument. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member