• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraJones

Spectator
Reaction score
I am not happy as I have been unfairly banned. I have apparently been banned for aimbot. This is ridiculous as I don't even hack or have aimbot. My strong point is bowing people, I am a bit of a Katniss. Also the person who got me banned is called Kcinayy and he had forcefield but I wasn't able to record. He killed me and 2 other people who were teaming against him and he killed one of them without even looking at them. He then went on to win the game. I am the victim here I haven't done anything and cant believe I am banned FOR GOOD. It is also ridiculous as I have managed to inform you guys of about 5 people who you have gone on to get banned. People target me because of my points it is ridiculous. My records also are completely average and I don't see how I can be banned for something so unnoticeable when the servers are quite laggy today, I have been completely mistreated. Any reply would be appreciated. Not sure if this is posted in the right place either.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, but it is indeed not in the right place. Bardan has provided the correct information. Make sure to take a good look around to find the correct section before making the thread. Thanks! :)

I'll go ahead and lock this thread for now, as it is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci