• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban dispute viewing time

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdGames8

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi guys, yesterday I got banned by MCGamer Network for using killaura (hack that I never used), this is the proof:
As you can see I was lowground and i was clicking very fast and pinging very low and at 0:00 I went near the player and I didn't hit him.
So I talked with a Mod and he said me to make a Ban Dispute because at his opinion I was unfairly banned. So i make this Dispute yesterday at 6 PM but nobody answered me, how much time must I wait for an answer?

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, This is not the dispute, THIS is the dispute http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/edgames8s-ban-dispute.137198/
I was only making a question.
Be patient, there are a lot more priorities for Senior Staff Members, such as replying to Moderator Applicants and Disputing other bans. The worst possible thing to do is nag a Senior Staff Member of your dispute - it'll only lessen the chances of it being disputed.

All in all, be patient, you'll get a reply soon enough.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci