• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bai Mcsg

Briqht

Tribute
Reaction score
(Moderators leave this here it needs to be)
Hello players, you guys might have known me as Briqhtness_, or CandyPixels, YetProto. Anyways its about time to leave, i might be on some forums play some minecraft every one in a while.
This is how it all started.
It all started in 2011, at that time(I was in 4th grade) i played the trial game on xbox, then i finally got the full version, i had some friends there. Their names where Miles, and Nick. Of course they cheated but it was still a fun game.
One day my friend Miles came over, he told me that they had the game on the pc, you could play with more people and it was a lot more fun. So at that time it was 26$ US. my grandma bought it for me out of thin air. (But then my friends quit mc, so i literally had no friends for a while. So then i got used to the block game, and i started to play multiplayer, i played the fridge i think, and some plot worlds(For fun). So at that time i had a Youtube account, this guy named @CrepperNinjaG, commented on my video, so he game me his skype. he talked for a long time, so then he told me about mcsg(We sucked at that time) we kept playing, then i kinda grew away from him. I found a guy playing msg, his name was candycannon then we got pretty close, so then i secretly bought a new mc account called CandyPixels(old name was BloodyGun1234, and then LolMan4011 haha) Then as i started to get better, i grew away from CandyCannon and so i got back to be friends with @CreeperNinjaG. So then i heard about clans, So then i found one of(one of hint hint) HashtagForTheWin Clan, i signed up then i got trial, then member i had a whole bunch of member s that i loved(No homo), so that clan got disbanded they i made a clan called tsunami with@CreeperNinjaG, ask me for link if you want, we got far, then Another of HashtagForTheWin made another clan, so i disbanded. Then in that clan i met a guy named CreeperGoesPro he was a great friend. Then that got disbanded too. So i joined a whole bunch of CreeperGoesPro Clans, my favorite was Variance. That disbanded too! Then some more clans came inbound, Got in vortex for a little bit, then haunted, curse, Royals, Reflection, many different clans. And now I'm here, the block game just gets so boring now. So thanks whoever was on my journey.
Heres Some people who helped me on the way

CreeperGoesPro i love you bud(No homo)

HashtagForTheWin you made some of my favorite clans

@CreeperNinjaG Miss you

Feno We should talk again

Sevector you were a good friend

There is lots more, too long to do.

PLEASE MODERATORS DONT PUT THIS THREAD SOME WHERE ELSE!!!

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread Moved to Correct Section

(Sorry following the rules :( )

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye man, we had great times it will be sad to see you go. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics