• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bacon Appreciation Thread

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
Dear Bacon,
Thank you for being there for me when I wasn't there for you.
I wish I could take back all the times that I passed you up at the local K-Mart and chose not to eat you.
You are nutritious and delicious.
You are my heart and soul.
You are bacon.
You take my heart.
And you give it wings, it flies off in love like a dove.
Like a bacon-glove of love.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'm Jewish but I'll eat bacon anytime I can get it.

Food is love. Food is life.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I've had bacon a grand total of ONE time in my life. I was in the same house as my crush and I was distracted and by the time I realized it, all the bacon was gone and there was only fried rice with bacon left so I ended up eating that instead ;c
But hey, I slept in the same house as my crush ;) So worth it.
Edit: if she looks at my recent posts and sees this i am honestly going to almost kill myself out of embarrassment this would be so awkward omg no i cannot let this happen

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I've had bacon a grand total of ONE time in my life. I was in the same house as my crush and I was distracted and by the time I realized it, all the bacon was gone and there was only fried rice with bacon left so I ended up eating that instead ;c
But hey, I slept in the same house as my crush ;) So worth it.
Edit: if she looks at my recent posts and sees this i am honestly going to almost kill myself out of embarrassment this would be so awkward omg no i cannot let this happen
lol I love bacon. Eat bacon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci