• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Awesome fun Video!

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i just made a fun video about the ancient civilization Persia! Let me know if you like it!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Please don't advertise anywhere except the media section unless you were asked, especially if it's in the wrong section in general. This isn't MCSG, so it should at least go in Anything Minecraft.

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
Please don't advertise anywhere except the media section unless you were asked, especially if it's in the wrong section in general. This isn't MCSG, so it should at least go in Anything Minecraft.
Of course of course, although i really dont see it as advertising. Im not trying to grow my channel, advertise a server or anything like that. Rather i just wanted you guys to see this and let me know what you thought. None the less, ill ask for it to be moved. I made this mistake once before i think.

L

Lululioness

That's a really nice video, even if this is considered advertising :) Make some more, and PM them to me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci