• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Awareness - Posting in the right section

Do you agree that Community Corner and SG Discussions are becoming over-cluttered?

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It is what I mean by this post I made in Blamph's thread:
Also, when did the Community Corner become a 'post anything you want even if it has a proper section' section.
But it isn't what I meant by the status I posted, if that's what you're asking. I definitely agree with this, but the status was supposed to mean that there are a lot of forum sections that in my opinion shouldn't exist. There is basically a discussion section and a feature suggestions section for every game mode and I don't see why they can't all be in 1 section (especially seeing as most of the game modes aren't nearly as big as SG anyways and don't have many threads).

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Says the new corn xD how many threads have you made in the past week?

Edit: nvm didn't read it k thx get on

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Made a similar thread days ago about this ;-; really annoys me I wish one day they would do a massive clean up! We should have some kinda forum kings who do dat shiz
We try to move threads to the appropriate sections as much as we can but sometimes we don't see it. If a thread is in the wrong section, tag me by doing @ scott46743 and I will move it accordingly.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
It is part of a moderator's job to move items into the correct section. Let them do their jobs ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci