• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avoiding arrows

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Recently I have come up with a very good way of dodging arrows in water. This can be very helpful on maps like breeze island and holiday resort, where there is a lot of water.

When your at the surface when he attacks:

1) If your attacker is aiming to the left of you, swim down to the left.
2) If he is aiming to the right of you, swim down to the right.
3) If you you are close enough to hit him, swim down and forward and attack him from below.

If you are under the water when he attacks:

1) If he is aiming to the right of you, swim up to the left.
2) If he is aiming to the left of you, swim up to the right.
3) if he runs out of arrows, go to the bottom of the water and sprint. It will make you swim faster.

It is easy to tell which side of you he will shoot at, so his arrows should be easy to dodge. This always works for me, so tell me if it helped.

Also, if you attack, try to block-hit. To do this, right and left click at the same time and you will take less damage.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Good tips, I always try to move around in the water as much as I can when being fired at. :D

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I always make sure I am blocking the arrows too. That way if it does hit you it doesn't do a lot of damage.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always make sure I am blocking the arrows too. That way if it does hit you it doesn't do a lot of damage.
Yeah if it is in shallow water your only hope is to block, but you will probably die do to the amount of arrows that people usually find.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah if it is in shallow water your only hope is to block, but you will probably die do to the amount of arrows that people usually find.
Yeah that is why I block AND dodge at the same time.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
You forgot block hitting. Very noob- friendly thread though.

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice tips ! I always try to move down then to the left or right.

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
I tend to just randomly move around in the water, but these are better. How exactly can you tell where they are shooting at from so far away?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci