• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[AULB Issue] keemy99

Status
Not open for further replies.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Was bored, looking around at each country's leaderboards, and came across a player with an impossible Wins/Games Played ratio.
http://aulb.mcsg.in/user.php?user=keemy99
308 wins in 161 games. Not possible. I have no idea as to how this may of occured but it should probably be fixed soon...

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I saw this too, I was looking at the leaderboards and saw I moved down from 23rd to 24th, and then I'm looking and I'm like.. But no-one bumped me off? D:

Then I looked up and saw the miracle of nature.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i saw this too Elisha told me , he said that keemy99 hackedthe leaderboards? Not sure but they should fix it

D

Dozer

keemy99 hacks the leaderboards?
Yeah, like everyone can easily access the leaderboards database to change numbers :/
Srsly? Hacking the leaderboards would be pretty advanced if you try it on this website

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, like everyone can easily access the leaderboards database to change numbers :/
Srsly? Hacking the leaderboards would be pretty advanced if you try it on this website
not sure i heard it from elisha

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hacking the leaderboards is just sad... wow
Or they might have messes up , there has to be a reason because i was fighting against keemy99 and i don't think he was hacking because he had the glitch when you block your sword

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Or they might have messes up , there has to be a reason because i was fighting against keemy99 and i don't think he was hacking because he had the glitch when you block your sword
Hacking the leaderboards is not the same as hacking in game.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
We are aware of keemy99 and are watching him closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci