• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Regional Leaderboards | [ Legacy + New ]

Should this thread be pinned on AU clans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
Hey man I don't think my wins are quite accurate. xD I wonder what alts people are gonna list for me..

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
wtf can't get on with alts I've never had a main in my life add me 2082 wins noob

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
wtf can't get on with alts I've never had a main in my life add me 2082 wins noob
hey dean. Adding alts would be unrealistic as we would get rands claiming to have heaps of wins. I personally understand that you have alot of wins. As do I, But it would consume too much time to update all of the wins on every players alts.

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
hey dean. Adding alts would be unrealistic as we would get rands claiming to have heaps of wins. I personally understand that you have alot of wins. As do I, But it would consume too much time to update all of the wins on every players alts.
dude just add me 2082 wins and when you're updating the thread just add the wins on my main account xxghostclient ez pz dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci