• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU - No lag at all from Singapore. How did you do it?

Zero_Falcon

Spectator
Reaction score
Greetings from Singapore, playing SGs on au(x).mcsg.in servers give me almost no lag at all - clicking to open chests, attacking, sprinting, etc are all accomplished instantaneously with no noticeable delay or lag.

So that's awesome and all :) but my problem is that the Australian Minecraft Survival Servers are the only servers where I can play Minecraft Multiplayer without any lag at all. Any of the other Minecraft servers I visit always give me 500ms to 1000ms (even on this other Australian towny server whose name escapes my mind)

So I'm wondering, how do you do it? How's the server customised to accomplish this? And if it isn't any trouble, do you know of any other servers I can access from Singapore with comparable latency?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's because the AU servers are hosted in Singapore.

When they actually move to AU soon, you will continue getting that 500-1000 MS.

If you want better ping, ask your parents for a better new computer and better internet.

Nothing else you can do. c:

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you by any chance live next to a server farm?

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's because the AU servers are hosted in Singapore.

When they actually move to AU soon, you will continue getting that 500-1000 MS.

If you want better ping, ask your parents for a better new computer and better internet.

Nothing else you can do. c:
I thought they were renaming the current ones *ASIA.mcsg.in* and they were creating a whole new server location :p

Silly me.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I thought they were renaming the current ones *ASIA.mcsg.in* and they were creating a whole new server location :p

Silly me.
No one is sure, heck I'm not even sure if proper Australian servers were officially confirmed, it just won the poll vote excluding Space...

FlamingHitman

Spectator
Reaction score
I live in Singapore and have nvr tried connecting to au before,definitely giving it a try

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci