• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU mcsg split second/no warning disconnection. ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

unresistabow

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been getting this problem where i would be playing mcsg just fine, i get 8ms constantly and there is no lag when all of the sudden i disconnect from mcsg, without any warnings. i dont get and lag spikes or anything. the game runs smoothly right up to the discconection. then i get this error:

"an existing connection was aborted by the remote host"
or
"An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

Here is a section where from my minecraft logs where i have lagged out:

[CHAT] A cannon can be heard in the distance.
[14:03:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCSG] You've gained [80] points for killing xSwagBear!
[14:03:32] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to start LAN server detection: error setting options
[14:03:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to au.mcgamer.net, 25565
[14:03:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [*] Use /hub to go back to the hub at any time!

IF you can please help me i would greately appreciate it!

thanks

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe this has something to do with the fact that mcsg is allowing 1.6 and 1.7 at the same time. The stability of certain things go down when doing this.

With optifine for 1.7 finally coming out, i expect them to make it 1.7 only... which should hopefully fix your issue.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
You're not the only one getting that. I usually get it too despite my MS being alright. As Reven said, the server is unstable due to 1.6 and 1.7 compatibility. Once the server is fully updated connection problems and problems with NCP are most likely to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci