• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AttackDog91's Resignation

AttackDog91

Diamond
Reaction score
My time has come.
It has been a great honor being apart of this team. I have made so many memories with all of you. I have been here for a little over six months now and it has been the time of my life.​
Not going to give shout-outs and special messages here, as I plan to talk to you all in the future. The main reason I have made this decision is this. (I don't want sympathy please) My grandpa has recently been diagnosed with cancer. This came out of the blue and sent a shock through me. Again, this is not for sympathy, just to inform why I am leaving. I fell like it is my duty to take care of him at home. It is hard to juggle things in life. I am not sure how long this fight will be. I may re-apply in the future depending on the situations. I just wanted to thank you guys for being some of the nicest, kindest, and caring people I know. It has been an honor to get to know most of you, and we will be talking soon. Keep on doing what you are doing, you guys are the best at it.
This is very hard for me and some of you. But there is a time for everyone. My time has come. I will be back, you can quote me on that.
Signing Off
~Austin(AttackDog91)​

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Pity to see another great staff member go. I wish your grandfather the best of luck with his cancer.

TorrentialMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh my! Not another great mod gone! What will we do with you? D;

Have a nice journey, enjoy life, and I truly do respect your decision to resign. I'm sure the rest of the community will too. Good Luck!

"Long Live AttackDog91"

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Hope everything goes well. Really sad to hear.... :(

Best of luck. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member