• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asian Out

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been thinking A LOT today. My grades are looking terrible, and I'm spending too much time on MCSG. I need to start worrying about my real life, and I can't have MCSG get in the way of it. I also watched my clan owner argue with another person, and I just can't stand it. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving everything behind; MCSG and my clan. As an Asian, I must bring great honor to my race :p

Anyways, I've had great/bad memories here, and I will still occasionally be on the forums, but don't expect me to go on MCSG. I will occasionally come on the TS, but not often. I will come back in the future (if MCSG stays up), but that will be WAY later.

People to thank:
@rhysSH1 - We haven't talked in a while, but I will still remember you. <3

@cookiemaster_009 - You are the kindest person I have ever met. <3

@billyguy1 - We never got to talk on Skype or TS, but you were my forum/Michigan buddy <3

@illumina1337 - 1337 bro <3

@SniperSnakez - I'll still work on the server together. <3 Thanks for being Sneeper.

@ChrisComedies - Not really a bestie, but he makes names seem funny. <3

@TheTrisaratops - You thought I'd forget you, didn't you? Nope. <3

@TheManeEvent - Asians FTW! <3

@Erisyuka and @OnlyMathias - #TechnoTundra! Hope everything goes well! <4

I know there's a lot more people to thank, but that's all I can say for now. I have to go, so if I remember more people, I'll add them on here.

MCSG, I thank you for giving me the best gaming experience of my life. I will always remember first joining MCSG, getting my first win, and my best memories with my best friends.

CandyCranium, Asian OUT!

<3333333333333333333333333333333

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
This has been a sad day. Two well known asian players have the servers. You and Crafty.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck in the real world. It can be horrible sometimes. You'll always have a place here if you choose to come back.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just got tagged in two different goodbye posts. At least I know I've been an awesome friend to people. Goodbye Candy. Good luck with everything in the future. I'll miss correcting another Asian's grammar. At least there's still Toeknee.
#AsiansFTW

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I'm truly sorry for what happened, you seemed like a really nice guy, sad to see you go. I made a huge mistake. ):

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci