• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

arsenalfcgunners's top 10 unofficial rules of the forum

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
  1. NEVER right a thread about too many hackers unless you want everyone to hate you
  2. Don't post a video in a thread or else Yin will tell you to put it in the media section with a link.
  3. Don't create a signature that takes up half the page.
  4. Always type first in a thread if you are the first one to reply. That way it will get deleted by a staff member, and waste a few seconds or their time where they could have been banning a hacker.
  5. NEVER create a thread that just says "Hi", unless you want to see me rage.
  6. Stay here, and never make honey.
  7. If you are getting burned in a flame war, just poor some water on your monitor so you can stop the burning. (trust me it helps)
  8. If you record a hacker, remember to post in the community section so that a staff member once again will waste time out of their day locking and telling you to post in the report abuse section, instead of banning hackers.
  9. Don't write a thread about getting teamed on. Instead spend that time practicing PVP so maybe next time you won't light yourself on fire.
  10. If you see a post by arsenalfcgunners hit that like button. ;)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I was going to hit a lit, but then I saw Arsenal and Gunners in the same name.....rivals don't unite...

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Could a mod please move this to the tips and strategies section. Sorry this was in the wrong place. (just realized)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
More like in Off Topic Discussions.
rule #12, don't tell me what to do unless your name is red, dark red, red and bold, or rainbow.
Edit: wait that was more like a suggestion, NVM. BUT STILL IT WAS RUDE CAUSE THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci