• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

arsenalfcgunners's suggestions

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
  1. allow the biome of the plot to be changed
  2. allow gamemode to be changed (I built a PVP arena and would like to test it out)
  3. allow players to apply to be allowed to use redstone
  4. make it so you can name your plot instead of the number

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
I never really play creative, but I don't see why these couldn't be implemented. Basically giving you more freedom over you plot, which if your sensible isn't a bad thing.
In regards to your final suggestion, if I'm not mistaken MCG uses plotme, which doesn't allow you to rename plots. (I think)

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
  1. allow the biome of the plot to be changed
  2. allow gamemode to be changed (I built a PVP arena and would like to test it out)
  3. allow players to apply to be allowed to use redstone
  4. make it so you can name your plot instead of the number
1. We can do that as it is, but it doesn't seem to change much. If you want a biome changed just submit a modreq asking for it and what you want it to be.
/modreq Please change plot # to jungle biome!

2. This has been suggested and I'm considering it for mods+ to be able to change it, just wondering how we'll make sure it's changed back.

3. I believe donators should be able to (or will be able to) if you can't, let me know what exactly you can't use in a reply because I need to change that so you can. Also for regulars, I need to make another group, which I didn't think was possible, but now I know it is. Just give me time!

4. We can't, sadly. It deals with the plugins plot database which we don't have permission to mess with.

I never really play creative, but I don't see why these couldn't be implemented. Basically giving you more freedom over you plot, which if your sensible isn't a bad thing.
In regards to your final suggestion, if I'm not mistaken MCG uses plotme, which doesn't allow you to rename plots. (I think)
MCG uses a custom plugin that isn't plotme at all, we didn't think plotme was stable enough. But the same thing, it doesn't support renaming plots.

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
2. This has been suggested and I'm considering it for mods+ to be able to change it, just wondering how we'll make sure it's changed back.
Why would this have to be mod+? I don't see any trouble with normal users changing their own gamemodes.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
1. We can do that as it is, but it doesn't seem to change much. If you want a biome changed just submit a modreq asking for it and what you want it to be.
/modreq Please change plot # to jungle biome!

3. I believe donators should be able to (or will be able to) if you can't, let me know what exactly you can't use in a reply because I need to change that so you can. Also for regulars, I need to make another group, which I didn't think was possible, but now I know it is. Just give me time!

4. We can't, sadly. It deals with the plugins plot database which we don't have permission to mess with.

MCG uses a custom plugin that isn't plotme at all, we didn't think plotme was stable enough. But the same thing, it doesn't support renaming plots.
I don't see the issue with players changing their own gamemode like Frondome said. In terms of redstone I want to make it so I can pull a lever that triggers two pistons, to push the players up into the PVP arena. I think it is a good idea to have players write applications for redstone, because you don't want any lag machines.
Edit: oh, the reason I would want the biome changed is so the leaves look different.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
Why would this have to be mod+? I don't see any trouble with normal users changing their own gamemodes.
It is what others suggested. I might make it for any user if its possible. In the world pvp is off, and i'm not sure how an arena would work? We'd have to figure something out.

I don't see the issue with players changing their own gamemode like Frondome said. In terms of redstone I want to make it so I can pull a lever that triggers two pistons, to push the players up into the PVP arena. I think it is a good idea to have players write applications for redstone, because you don't want any lag machines.
Edit: oh, the reason I would want the biome changed is so the leaves look different.
Well as I stated, we can change biomes, just submit a modreq.

Also, if we make a new 'player' rank the whole redstone thing might be doable, but that won't happen too soon, as the server is still in development and there is much that still needs to be done first.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
It is what others suggested. I might make it for any user if its possible. In the world pvp is off, and i'm not sure how an arena would work? We'd have to figure something out.
The arena is just a pvp thing that I built, all it needs is for players to be able to change their gamemode for it to work. Thanks for being so open to the suggestions.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
The arena is just a pvp thing that I built, all it needs is for players to be able to change their gamemode for it to work. Thanks for being so open to the suggestions.
You're welcome, I'll ask around about it and the possibility in the future!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Isn't the title of the server "creative"? Why would there be a game mode commands? If you want PvP go to the battlegrounds mini game.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Isn't the title of the server "creative"? Why would there be a game mode commands? If you want PvP go to the battlegrounds mini game.
well, for parkour it is nice to be able to switch to survival so you don't accidentally fly when you are trying to jump. Also, if you want to build your OWN pvp arena like I did, it is nice to be able to test it out.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
well, for parkour it is nice to be able to switch to survival so you don't accidentally fly when you are trying to jump. Also, if you want to build your OWN pvp arena like I did, it is nice to be able to test it out.
To stop flying you can do /fly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci