• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arrow Blocking

Spectator
Reaction score
Server Number: 3
What stage of the game ( In-Game):
Approximately how many tributes and spectators: 3 tributes and around 21 spectators

Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible):
I found when i was spectating players that I could block their shots with the bow because they would just bounce off me and fall into the water. Im not sure if it is just clientside or not but it is worth looking into.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Its not clientside, ill take it up with chad/nossr and see what we can do. Doesnt seem like much can happen though.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Well why not just get out of the shooters way??????
There will always be those people that say "hes on my team i cant let him die" and will do it anyways, we cant control all the people doing this so we need a practical fix.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
There will always be those people that say "hes on my team i cant let him die" and will do it anyways, we cant control all the people doing this so we need a practical fix.
with that said it adds a little help thou since i was stuck in a whole and a spectator help push an enderman into my hole so i could get a pearl to leave... spectators interact with any entity i guess

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
with that said it adds a little help thou since i was stuck in a whole and a spectator help push an enderman into my hole so i could get a pearl to leave... spectators interact with any entity i guess
They can interact with most entities yes

Spectator
Reaction score
lol i was just seeing if it would work and it did =P.....im not one for forming teams though >_<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci