• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Around the world!

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys me and some of my friends are starting a map. Are theme is around the world! We would like some experienced builders and some people that are good with redstone to come help us out. Please apply if intersted and give any feedback or constructive criticism! Thanks guys!

App:

Minecraft Name:
Specialties:
Time Zone:
Skype/Ts:
Skype Name (PM me if you dont want to say)
Have a mic:
Cool to be around and can follow directions:

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea sorry guys I tried uploading a picture of what we have so far but It won't let me for some reason. But I promise you it its awesome!

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ZniZ97
Experience: I have made server spawns for 3 servers, but sorry.. I don't have any pictures right now. I have also made a survival map with some friends.
Specialties: building towers and houses. I have some experience in redstone too.
Time Zone: GMT: +01:00
Skype/Ts: yeah, I have both
Skype Name (PM me if you dont want to say): eskild.hovdenak
Have a mic: yep
Cool to be around and can follow directions: yeah, I feel that I am and can

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ZniZ97
Experience: I have made server spawns for 3 servers, but sorry.. I don't have any pictures right now. I have also made a survival map with some friends.
Specialties: building towers and houses. I have some experience in redstone too.
Minecraft Name: ZniZ97 Accepted welcome to the team, when I get home I will add you on Skype and give you the rest of the info!
Accepted, welcome to the team! I'll add you on Skype and give you the rest of the info when I get home.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Hey ps bounty I would like to help

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci