• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Area 51

Would you like to see this map be constructed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Voxel sniper and world edit will be provided. In order to build with us, send us a link or post a screenshot on this thread. Keep in mind we want good and experienced builders and people who know a good amount about Area 51. Also all of the builders so far are in the clan I'm currently in.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Voxel sniper and world edit will be provided. In order to build with us, send us a link or post a screenshot on this thread
. Keep in mind we want good and experienced builders and people who know a good amount about Area 51. Also all of the builders so far are in the clan I'm currently in.
10 yeses

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Voxel sniper and world edit will be provided. In order to build with us, send us a link or post a screenshot on this thread. Keep in mind we want good and experienced builders and people who know a good amount about Area 51. Also all of the builders so far are in the clan I'm currently in.
Can I at least build my "own" version? And if I can, would you be able to provide me with the server? If I were to publish it I would give you the credit for the idea!

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I at least build my "own" version? And if I can, would you be able to provide me with the server? If I were to publish it I would give you the credit for the idea!
O ya and im supplying the server. Please dont steal the idea :)

iBeefyMC

Tribute
Reaction score
1) IGN: PenguinsPvP
2) Time Zone: Est
3) How often will you be online and ready to build?: 5 hrs
4) What building job would you like? Builder good environment guy too
5) Screenshots or Links or Videos or your best work: no sorry don't have any

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci