• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you proud of how you play?

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
(Sorry for party rockin...)
Really guys, are you proud of your place on the leaderboard? I mean, like, 46 wins is pretty good if you suck at pvp or just have really bad luck, but what about for the good/semi-decent ones? Why, I have about the worst luck ever, and most of my friends as well! But if you are good like paulthethird or blamph or someone would you still be proud of your wins?

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm about 30/400.
I'm not at all proud of it.
I used to play a lot when I had no idea what I was doing, and I took a break from it for a long time.
When I came back, I had to re-learn everything (which wasn't that long ago)
My ratio sucks because I'm still new.
Not because I suck at PvP.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
When I first came to the server it was literally my first minecraft thing ever, no singleplayer for me, and after 2 days of playing, I took a huge break of 2 months, and then I had to relearn everything, and get good at the same time, but still, I am still proud of my stats :>

Reaction score
I used to be all uptight about my stats and how I played, but to be quite honest, I love to just play with friends an have fun and moderate these days. So I'm not really fussed about how I play (unless I'm in a clan war where I am carried by sayfisac (Nureactor) and Henkcraft anyway). In general though, yes, I am proud of how I play, I used to be more proud, nearly having a 1/3 ratio, but being a mod I will settle for 1/4 at 600/2400. And yes, alike everyone else, my excuse for this bad ratio in the first place is being mod and using my mums laptop with a trackpad, back in the good old days!

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
(Sorry for party rockin...)
Really guys, are you proud of your place on the leaderboard? I mean, like, 46 wins is pretty good if you suck at pvp or just have really bad luck, but what about for the good/semi-decent ones? Why, I have about the worst luck ever, and most of my friends as well! But if you are good like paulthethird or blamph or someone would you still be proud of your wins?
I'm proud because I know I'm better than that.. + all the moderation I got on my head and work :C.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly? No, I always get mad for losing(especially for stupid reasons) and tryhard wayy too much.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I only play for fun now, not the hardcore must win situation. and i enjoy playing so yeah, i am proud on how i play

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci