• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are there ever going to be more maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
The hive being better or worse is an opinion. And I don't think anyone here meant to come off rudely, whereas you blatantly insulted people.
Insulting people I have this kid talking like a Bajan Canadian saying pls DOOD avrica ad noow so when I say talk educated this kid wants to correct grammar like some damn English teacher and then you say stop insulting people k

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
In my opinion they shall add more current maps not just only keeping the old ones, it is good to have some fresh stuff there. Also I think that if they do that, many new people will enter to the Classic SG and perhaps it would be as flooded as the popular MCSG and thus, many people will buy more donor rank! Just my opinion :)

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Requesting lock
Thread locked on request.

Also about the maps thing that's the reason why we have the Map Comittee. SG Classic is a different thing since they're bringing back the old MCSG and it shouldn't be updated as they still want the old feeling to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci