• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apparently fisted someone with armor to death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Something strange happened to me when I was playing Classic. I had just finished looting the Pink house in SG2, when someone tried to kill me. They had armor on them, and I started trying to punch him away from the door to get out. And while he did kill me, I somehow killed him too, without a weapon. I don't know how, but we both died at the same time. Next game he called me a hacker, and idk what happened.

I know he's not joking, because I did see the points on the screen from killing him. And he did punch me several times before I tried hitting him back, so I was definitely lower on hearts.

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's called the fist glitch, where your fist does the equivilant damage of a sword.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
You must have had the fist glitch, it's a glitch where your fists do the same damage as a diamond sword. If you have it don't abuse it, it's bannable :)

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
The only way to prevent the fist glitch is if you equip yourself a weapon as soon as you have one, otherwise it is considered abuse and is punishable.
I suppose the issue has been solved, I will therefore lock the thread, feel free to message me if you have any other questions regarding this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci