• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apocalypse Emotional Levels

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I just watched a playthrough of this newest episode of the Walking Dead game, and at the end, where it shows your choices and how other people's choices compared to yours, it shows the different emotions that these choices are based upon (at least as of this last playthrough) -

Note - My point of this thread is to rate yourself 1-10 on each of these factors (Pragmatism, Compassion, Selflessness, Desperation, Trust, Mercy, and Survivalism), to see who is a caring, group-worthy person, or who is a cold-blooded survivalist who can make their own without anyone. Feel free to rate other forum users.

Pragmatism - the logical or survivalist side of things, like making choices that may not necessarily make people like you, but are for the good of your survival.
Example - leaving behind injured or elderly because they slow you down, or make you more susceptible to danger.

Compassion - the more emotional, sympathetic/empathetic side to things.
Example - robbing people for supplies, or helping people when they need help, even if you don't know them.

Selflessness - volunteering for dangerous things to put yourself at risk, in order to help or save others.
Example - self sacrifice

Desperation - doing things that you normally wouldn't have done, but under certain circumstances may be required.
Example - cutting off infected limbs to save one's life.

Trust - Do you trust people that you don't know/trust people that you do know with your life? Do you trust them no matter what? This goes with compassion.

Mercy - Are you willing to put people's lives to end, even if they are close to you?
Example - Your friend has been bitten by a zombie, and they ask you to shoot them before they turn.

Survivalism - This one is just statistics. How well are you prepared if the zombie apocalypse starts tomorrow, do you have enough food, water, weapons, know-how, and emotional ability to survive?

My point of this thread is to rate yourself 1-10 on each of these factors (Pragmatism, Compassion, Selflessness, Desperation, Trust, Mercy, and Survivalism), to see who is a caring, group-worthy person, or who is a cold-blooded survivalist who can make their own without anyone. Feel free to rate other forum users.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Allow me to begin.

Pragmatism: 8/10
compassion: 6/10
selflessness: 4/10
Desperation: 6/10
Trust: 5/10
Mercy: 7/10
Survivalism: 5/10

Members online