• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

anyway to stop server lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob tovey

Spectator
Reaction score
me and my mates has been killed so many times by the server lag. It has been annoying us so much is there anyway to stop it?

P.S

I have no idea where to put this comment sorry if I put it in the wrong one :)

RenoAshford

Tribute
Reaction score
Try connecting to a different server. The servers are grouped in different locations (I do not know the locations though) But from 1-12 is a different server location in the US, while the others are in a different location. Try connecting to the EU servers if you are on the east coast, Chad has mentioned before that some people have experienced a better connection.

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
It allows you to change more settings and some other stuff so that you have less lag. I don't have it so I don't know the details.
Okay thanks, I'll look into it. Does this go against the rules of modded clients?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay thanks, I'll look into it. Does this go against the rules of modded clients?
Optifine isn't against the rules, very many people use it. The zoom feature of it is though so don't use that.

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
Optifine isn't against the rules, very many people use it. The zoom feature of it is though so don't use that.
The zoom feature is not ban-able... Vareide just used it in his latest video on the server lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci