• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any ways to collect money?

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, so this is regardless to MCSG. Just a warning. So I decided, "I'm going to try to get a 3 month iron donator" One problem, I don't have a job, or chores. I'm only 11, yes the age excuse, and I don't have time for chores since I'm busy training a puppy for SSL hours, (Something required to graduate from high school) so chores aren't ideal for me currently. My dad isn't big on me playing minecraft, so I know he wouldn't pay for my donator with his own money. For my age group a job is rare, so I'm kind of stuck with this feeling that I'm being left out of some unknown paypal h3x, where everyone has donator.

Any solutions for the problem? Should I get payed for taking care of my dog? Leave a response below, thanks!

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait a minute, you're 11 and you're graduating from high school? Wut.
Silleh zenocrafter. I'm in middle school, but the school I currently go to requires me to start SSL hours, or at least a minimum of 24 hours by 8th grade. I need 72 hours to graduate.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, so this is regardless to MCSG. Just a warning. So I decided, "I'm going to try to get a 3 month iron donator" One problem, I don't have a job, or chores. I'm only 11, yes the age excuse, and I don't have time for chores since I'm busy training a puppy for SSL hours, (Something required to graduate from high school) so chores aren't ideal for me currently. My dad isn't big on me playing minecraft, so I know he wouldn't pay for my donator with his own money. For my age group a job is rare, so I'm kind of stuck with this feeling that I'm being left out of some unknown paypal h3x, where everyone has donator.

Any solutions for the problem? Should I get payed for taking care of my dog? Leave a response below, thanks!
That explains why you were so mean to people in chat and didn't care about my warnings...

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Silleh zenocrafter. I'm in middle school, but the school I currently go to requires me to start SSL hours, or at least a minimum of 24 hours by 8th grade. I need 72 hours to graduate.
Ah. Understood. In that case, I would attempt to get all of your SSL required ours out of the way as soon as possible (may require doing multiple tasks), and thus freeing up your time. Once you have time available, do chores, wash your parents car, care for a younger sibling (if you have one), and otherwise do odd jobs to make some money. If you charge a few dollars for each task, you should be able to afford the donor relatively quickly.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
That explains why you were so mean to people in chat and didn't care about my warnings...
...? What are you talking about? ._. If this happened around Friday afternoon, I apologize. My younger brother got on to my account, due to me leaving it on, and decided to play some MCSG. Teaching him how to type was a bad idea. I'm sorry for any inappropriate comments regarded towards your direction.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Find it on the ground.
That will take a while :p
Ah. Understood. In that case, I would attempt to get all of your SSL required ours out of the way as soon as possible (may require doing multiple tasks), and thus freeing up your time. Once you have time available, do chores, wash your parents car, care for a younger sibling (if you have one), and otherwise do odd jobs to make some money. If you charge a few dollars for each task, you should be able to afford the donor relatively quickly.
I just got my puppy two weeks ago, and I am required to care for him another 17 months :p I think I can gain a little money if I attempt chores, and have enough. Another reason I'm looking forward to the summer, since then I can accomplish much more.
Get a cup and beg ;) works every time
That only works when you're in that stage, "I want to kill you because your that cute" D:

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
...? What are you talking about? ._. If this happened around Friday afternoon, I apologize. My younger brother got on to my account, due to me leaving it on, and decided to play some MCSG. Teaching him how to type was a bad idea. I'm sorry for any inappropriate comments regarded towards your direction.
It probably was. Well, thanks for the explanation I guess..

I just got my puppy two weeks ago, and I am required to care for him another 17 months :p I think I can gain a little money if I attempt chores, and have enough. Another reason I'm looking forward to the summer, since then I can accomplish much more.
Is that for your SSL thing?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought you said 24 hours were required for SSL, not 17 months?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci