• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any Musicians/Producers Here?

K

KiDD

Hey, just a bit curious if any people among the community are involved in, or like to make any type of music. I personally am a bit involved with music but I don't really know any people among the community, with the exception of some OMN instrumentalists. I am planning on producing music of various types soon personally. I would like to know if anyone else is involved, as I am just curious. Also would you possibly like to hear some music that I will make in the future, possibly? I like a lot of music, here is some music I listen to and plan to make, kind of different:

I'm a tad bit of a Haywyre fan :3

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I play the Piano, and various percussion instruments, mainly involving the Drum Kit. Never been too serious about either, but it's something fun to do.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
I some times tend to play the ukulele, but still learning :c

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I play the piano, and practice daily. I also have been playing the clarinet for 3 years, but I stopped playing it this year. Still can play it though.

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
I play the piano, violin, clarinet and saxophone. All which I have to practice daily... I go to a music school so I have to practice a lot. >.<

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
I bin pleying de violin for 9 years :I

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really have instrument, apart from my voice :3
I can write songs however, so if you want vocals on your songs then I'll be sure to write some for you :3.

K

KiDD

I play the Piano, and various percussion instruments, mainly involving the Drum Kit. Never been too serious about either, but it's something fun to do.
I play the piano, and practice daily. I also have been playing the clarinet for 3 years, but I stopped playing it this year. Still can play it though.
I play the piano, violin, clarinet and saxophone. All which I have to practice daily... I go to a music school so I have to practice a lot. >.<
I don't really have instrument, apart from my voice :3
I can write songs however, so if you want vocals on your songs then I'll be sure to write some for you :3.
Nice to see some activity on this thread :3

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been playing the piano for almost 10 years now and i'm doing my grade 6 exam in March sometime, and I used to learn guitar. I wish I could play guitar better though :3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
me me me me me me me me me me

I've been playing the trumpet since 4th grade, sit second chair in my school's higher Jazz Band, and sit 4th chair in our wind ensemble, plus marching band and all that fun stuff. To add on to that, I'm learning some basic stuff in Logic Pro right now, and plan to move on to producing music using FL later on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci